GAIN CLIENTS AND KEEP THEM LOYAL
Building a successful lash business requires skill, dedication, effort and a positive mindset, there's no such thing as "overnight success". It is portrayed all over social media so you can purchase a "course". Growing your dream business and reaching your goals involve a lot of hard work, but with the right guidance it can be done!
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SOCIAL MEDIA
Social media is an integral part of today's world. Lashed Cartel was able to grow because of Instagram. My Lash Journey began by sharing pictures of bold, dark, mega sets on Instagram, and never shy of sharing my thoughts and expertise. Although Instagram algorithms are ever changing, it remains an important tool for business growth.
- Content is important! Posting videos and Reels regularly will increase visibility
- Keep up with trends and add captions that will catch your audience's attention... make it relatable!
- Use proper hashtags, topics, and trending audios
- Make sure your pics and videos are high-quality, not blurred or overly filtered
- Fill your bio with essential information: location, how to book, and keep clear, easy to read policies
- Build a rapport with your audience and offer a little glimpse of the person behind the scenes... you!
CREATE A COMFORTABLE EXPERIENCE
Clients book their services for much needed "me time", if your client takes advantage of having their eyes shut to catch up on some sleep.. LET THEM! And for the chatty clients, let them vent, sometimes we're the only people they have to talk to without judgement. (Just make sure their eyes aren't shaky the whole appt, in that case politely tell them to try to nap)
- Keep clear communication with your clients, and have clear policies
- Don't keep your money sitting in your DMs or Unread Texts...respond in a timely manner.
- Booking should be an easy process with deposit requirements
- Keep your area CLEAN and tidy
BOOK THEM FOR FOLLOWING APPTS
Your client shouldn't be leaving without a fill appt!
- Book their 2 or 3 week fill at the end of their appt
- Follow up 1 week before their appt to confirm scheduled time; if they confirm COLLECT A DEPOSIT if they do not CANCEL the appointment and you now know to fill that spot